Estimator/ Senior Estimator
Grafton Built Environment are proud to be working in partnership with a main contractor, local to and operating in Northern Ireland who are now looking to hire an Estimator/ Senior Estimator to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
As Estimator/ Senior Estimator, the successful applicant will work alongside a highly skilled and experienced team of construction professionals to produce competitive tenders and take projects through initial planning and development, to successful on-site completion and handover. You will also be responsible for identifying and securing new project and contract opportunities.
- Identify and seek tender opportunities
- Provide accurate interpretation of technical information
- Pricing various trades and Sub-contract tender analysis
- Attending pre-tender interviews and post tender presentations
- Building strong client relationships
- Accurately reviewing tenders and department workload with Senior management
- Ongoing review of the performance of projects against original values
You will bring:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within an Estimating role
- Proven background in successfully delivering a diverse range of tenders with varying values
- Confident communication internally and externally
- Strong presentation, planning, and organisation skills
- Experience of value engineering
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Chartership to MCIOB or RICS would be an advantage
How to apply:
Please click on the link and upload your up to date CV or feel free to contact Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 90 323 333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.