Events Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor.
Role: Temporary Events Assistant
Location: Bangor, Co. Down
Hours: 36 hours plus event days (Mon - Fri, however evening, weekend and bank holiday working will be required
- To undertake general administrative duties in support of the Events Officer and the Events team
- To process invoices and to maintain records relating to the Events budgets
- To provide the marketing section and Visitor Information Centres with event information services to the public
- To assist in the organisation and delivery of events. E.g. Booking artists, hiring equipment and materials and to work at events.
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- Experience to incllude the organisation of events, booking artists, working at events
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsocial hours including weekends and bank holidays
- Experience of processing invoices and maintaining records
- A valid driing licence with access to a form of transport
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.