Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a public sector client to recruit a temporary Events Executive Officer to start ASAP for a 3 months assignment with a possibility of an extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £12.70
Location: Belfast City Centre
- A Level pass in 2 subjects and GCSEs (Grades A* - C) including English and Maths or equivalent or 1 year experience of having responsibility for managing external clients.
The job holder must also possess a good standard of:
- Analytical and communication skills - oral and written
- IT and Computer Literacy skills
- Negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, and take the lead where necessary within a team.
- Organisational skills and the ability to manage projects
- Customer Care Focused and Commitment to continuous improvement with both internal and external stakeholders.
1 year experience in an events management role supporting bidding/tendering/business case development processes.
Appraise and assess applications
- Act as an initial point of contact for enquiries about event funding and liaise with event organisers and stakeholders
- Prepare final payment documents for approval and communicate the outcomes of applications
- Assist in the development and delivery of toolkits to assist the events industry
- Assist with the completion of economic appraisals and post evaluation forms to support unit activities.
- Assist in the update and maintenance of administrative systems
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements.
Applicants must also possess a current driving licence and use of a car for business purposes, or have access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the full requirements of the post in full.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland