- Providing general advice on examination queries and services, issuing accurate up-to-date information on timetables, statements of entry and examination regulations.
- Processing registration/entries and qualification/examination results on QLS.
- Assisting the Line Manager with the conduct of examination and on-line tests; including associated administration of documents in accordance with Awarding Body and College regulations and policies.
- General administrative duties including, mail, reprographics, filing and data processing as required. Assisting Line Manager in preparing examinations, delivery and collecting of examination papers to and from out-centres and dispatching papers to the Awarding Bodies.
- To organise and correspond with invigilators for examinations within the main building and out centres.
- Undertake evening duties during examination times.
- Adhere to college policies and procedures on security and use of data.
- Undertake any other relevant duties identified by line management.
Applicants must have 1 years experience in the examination function within the last 3 years.
1. Proactive approach to work, with the proven ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
2. Proven experience in using QLS (exam functionality), awarding body systems and desktop applications such as MS Office.
3. Proven ability to meet agreed targets and deadlines.
4. Proven ability to community effectively, both orally and in writing, examination relation information.
5. Proven ability to deliver a quality examination service to Company.