Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require an Examinations Administrator to start ASAP for duration of 6 weeks.
Pay rate: £9.42
Hours: 36 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Either hold a qualification at NVQ Level 3, or higher in a relevant discipline and have a minimum of one years' in an administrative setting
- Have a minimum of three years experience working in an administrative setting
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in the use of ICT, administration and database systems
- Recent experience of planning and organising administrative tasks.
- Experience of working with others and in teams to deliver successful outcomes.
- Flexible approach with a focus on service and performance.
- Relevant recent experience of working in a further education college/institute/school or training organisation.
- Assisting the Examinations Officer in the administration of the examinations service provision.
- Processing examination registrations in according to College agreed processes.
- Processing entries and results on the QLs and other computer based examination modules.
- Process requests for special arrangements to the examination bodies which are unique to individual candidates in line with the requirements of the Centre for Disability Services.
- Establish possible timetable clashes and accommodate candidates in ensuring that examinations are completed in accordance with awarding body guidelines.
- Organising examination invigilating, allocation of rooms and appropriate layouts.
- Administering and processing coursework and dispatch of examination scripts.
- Providing statistics on examination results and analysis.
- Facilitating examination remarks / appeals and access to scripts etc.
- Provide front of house service regarding queries on results and initiating re-marks including the return of scripts.
- Answering customer enquiries from students, staff and/or the general public.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.