Our long established family run company in the Ballymena area are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to join their team on a part time permanent basis.
As an Executive Assistant , the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Organising and maintaining Adviser's diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Adviser's
- To filter all incoming telephone calls, both from the main switchboard and private direct lines and to ensure that all messages are properly and promptly attended to with due priority and initiative when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting of visitors.
- Manage adviser's clients and build relationships across both parts of the business
- Provide appropriate hospitality and follow up housekeeping when required.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Adviser's are well prepared for meetings.
- To initiate communication of common information and correspondence to other colleagues, clients, and suppliers to include solicitors and accountants.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and provide assistance during presentations as appropriate.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings when appropriate on lapsed clients
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management, physical and electronic filing, etc.
- To organise, co-ordinate and attend the event management of social occasions and trade exhibitions, as required on behalf of the company's business.
- Assist other departments with any administration or tasks when required.
- 5 GCSE'S Grade C+ including Maths and English
- Previous experience of working in a PA , Secretarial or Co Ordinator role
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages or similiar
- RSA stage 2 Word Processing
- Experience in Financial Services or Estate agents departments