Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 10 Months with possible extension
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £12.70
Hours: 18.5 per week
- Be IT literate - in use of e-Learning packages to design, launch and evaluate courses; and
- have worked in a similar role in the last 24 months
- have experience of Moodle and Adapt and have an understanding of e-Learning and its benefits;
- have experience with Learning Pool;
- have experience of providing business support in a busy environment;
- are able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally; and
- are able to demonstrate 'customer focus' in service delivery.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate e-Learning as outlined in the organisational Training Needs Analysis.
- Understand the networks to enable all staff to access e-Learning.
- Promote e-Learning across using new and innovative approaches.
- Review and update the content and delivery of existing e-Learning courses.
- Provide reports as necessary.
- Support the design and delivery of all training across the Board as necessary.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland