Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £12.70
- GCE 'A' level passes in 2 separate subjects; and
- GCSE/GCE ('O' level) at grades A, B or C in both English and Maths.
- Must have a valid driving licence and use of a car for business purposes as travel to various offices may be required
- Supervise the work of teams and individuals
- Manage the performance of teams and individuals
- Develop individuals and teams to enhance performance
- Carry out performance reviews
- Delegate work to others
- Work as part of a team
- Contribute to disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Contribute to recruitment and selection procedures
- Develop and promote effective communication systems
- Participate in meetings
- Provide customer service
- Input, present and retrieve data using a computer
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland