Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer 2 to start ASAP for a duration of 4 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £12.70
Hours: 37 hours
- GCE 'A' level passes in 2 separate subjects; and
- GCSE/GCE ('O' level) at grades A, B or C in both English and Maths.
- Must have a valid driving licence and use of a car for business purposes as travel to various offices may be required
- Support line managers contract manage each project promoter to ensure the successful overall delivery of the ESF programme.
- Vouch ESF monthly financial claims to a high standard, complying with best practice.
- Monitor the outcomes of project promoters against targets and objectives to a high standard, complying with best practice.
- Assist in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of staff, processes and procedures within the office.
- Adhere to all Corporate Objectives as determined by DfE guidance.
- Contribute to the completion all branch objectives as determined by the branch business plan
- Provide support to line-management and staff on an ongoing basis.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland