Executive Officer (Work Coach)
Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
Our Public Sector client based in Enniskillen are looking to recruit a Work Coach for a temporary contract up to 51 weeks.
- Purpose of the Work Coach is to assist claimants to prepare for work, secure employment, maintain sustained employment progress and earn more.
- You will be required to use effective coaching techniques, conduct work focused interviews and engage with claimants online to assist claimants into work.
- In addition to face to face interviews, you will use a range of channels with emphasis on the digital service to support claimants and their families to become more financially independent through work.
- You will motivate and challenge the claimant/groups of claimants to ensure that all interactions are focused on work.
Hours of Work: 37 hrs per week Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- £8.21 per hour for the first 12 weeks increasing to £12.86 per hour.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.