Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Executive Officer II to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months with possibility of extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £12.70 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT9
Hours: 37 per week (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Applicants must possess by the closing date for applications:
- GCE 'A' level passes in 2 separate subjects; and
- GCSE/GCE ('O' level) at grades A, B or C in both English and Maths.
- Responsible for the administrative funcitons of the Accounts Receivable section in addition to other tasks with the Finance Unit. Main duties include (but are not limited to):
- Daily distribution of workload to team
- Check AO processing for accuracy and timely action
- Debt management
- Take payments via phone from customers
- Formatting Diagnostic Test Results for Invoicing
- Ensure invoices are processed to enable the KPI to be met
- Review Sales Ledger to resolve unallocated payments
- Post cheque payments, prepare cheque lodgements and lodge in the bank weekly
- Update invoicing reports
The successful candidate must be efficient and able to work as part of a team.
Specific Experience required:
A minimum of 6 months experience working in a busy accounts receivable team n a supervisory role.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland