Executive Officer Level 2 - Legal Assistant
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Executive Officer Level 2 - Legal Assistant to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months - with possibility of extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hr
13+ week's £12.70 per hr
Location: Belfast, BT9
Hours: 9am - 5pm (37)
The successful candidate will report to the AFBI Solicitor within the Finance and Corporate Affairs Division (FCAD). The main duties of the post include the following:
- Recent law/business graduate or paralegal with 6 months' experience;
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Word and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ensure all appropriate signatures and completion requirements of all legal agreements in accordance with AFBI policy.
- Review on-going and completed contracts and related documentation (hard and soft copy) to perform appropriate retention and disposal arrangements in conjunction with contract managers;
- Perform required data cleansing and migration of soft copy records to new electronic filing structure;
- Review low-level priority agreements such as non-disclosure agreements/confidentiality agreements and amend as necessary;
- Provide administrative support to AFBI Commercial Contracts and IP Solicitor.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland