Executive PA, Maynooth (Temporary with the view of going permanent for the right person)
Our client, a property development company is currently recruiting a PA/Business Administrator to support an executive team. This is a challenging, diverse role with a high level of responsibility. The ideal candidate will have several years experience in providing confidential administrative support in a multi-functional and multi-cultural environment. This is a temporary position initially but could become permanent in the future.
Key areas of responsibility:
- To take ownership of office co-ordination and organisation
- Provide confidential diary, calendar and travel management to executive team
- Schedule on and off-site meetings and assist with meeting planning
- Co-orindate logistical requirements of meetings
- Process expenses for the executive team
- Reports and PowerPoint presentations (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint), distributing and collating documents
- Organising and taking minutes of meetings as requested
- Photocopying, filing, distribution of documentation
Key skills required:
- At least 2 years experience providing support at executive level in a busy office with multiple demands
- Excellent diary and calendar management skills
- Proficiency in of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create, edit and proof-read documents and communications
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A self-starter, energetic with a flexibility towards working arrangements
Salary will be within the region of €28-30k and the post holder will work Monday to Friday (40 hours per week).
To apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date CV for consideration. Please note all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. This is an immediate start and due to client requirements, we cannot accommodate applicants that have to work notice period at this time.