Experienced Collections Agents, Financial Services/Banking | Fixed-term Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin city centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Collections Agent, you will be required to build and maintain customer relationships within the arrears support function. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of outgoing collections calls focused on AML, quality and compliance and you work to agreed revenue targets and SLA's. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
- Handling outbound calls to customers to negotiate repayment of credit cards, term loans and mortgage arrears
- Managing a portfolio of customers and building relationships
- Analysing customer account information and make recommendations to customers
- Organising realistic payment plans
- Follow up with communication to customers
- Adhering to team and individual cash collection targets and KPI's
Hours of work: Shift work required from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am-8pm and on Saturdays from 9am-1pm
- 2-3 years previous collections experience in a financial services or banking environment essential
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- Ability to meet KPI's and weekly cash collection targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Salary €30-32k
- Occasional over time
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.