Export Shipping Administrator
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Export Shipping Administrator on a MAT cover contract.
This role is located in Belfast as part of a Global Shipping Company offering export and import container shipping services worldwide.
Working within a busy shipping office the role will involve managing shipments for Northern Ireland Export Companies to the EU and Global destinations.
This is a challenging role that will require excellent skills in multi-tasking, high levels customer service and attention to detail ensuring shipments are processed on time in accordance with the Company procedures.
- Managing client export bookings
- Processing various types of export documentation
- Communicating with direct clients, freight forwarders and suppliers
- Providing vessel schedules, transits and routing's
- Working as part of the export team ensuring export shipments processed on time
- Ongoing customer service and strong communications skills
- Creating, inputting and updating exports shipments via internal I.T. systems
- Communicating within our global network of offices using Outlook, Skype
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade C or above to include Maths and English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service experience gained within the business sector.
- Confident and the ability to work under pressure with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent I.T. skills Office365, Outlook, Skype, Excel, Word etc
- Good time management, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience within shipping industry and / or Freight forwarding.
- Experience in a similar export documentation role
- Good general knowledge of global shipping trade routes - destinations.
- Experience of deep-sea container
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.