F/t Perm Accounts Manager required for Ballynahinch.
Duties will include:
- Record all financial transactions on SAGE.
- Carryout bank reconciliations for all company accounts.
- Process supplier invoices & issue payments authorised by RS by cheque and electronic payment.
- Liaise with RS, Sales Manager & Contracts Manager and issue sales invoices required.
- Manage company payroll by processing weekly & monthly payments for employees.
- Process related returns including PAYE & Pension by required dates.
- Make payments for PAYE to HMRC by required dates.
- Process payments to subcontractors & issue payment certificates showing CIS tax deductions.
- Submit CIS returns on HMRC website & make payments by required dates.
- Ensuring all VAT receipts are obtained
- Monitor open sales invoices and pursue payment when required.
- Check expenses being charged to Garden Escapes account i.e. diesel, small tools,materials etc.
- Prepare and produce cost reports for analysis.
- Quarterly Profit & Loss reports
- Complete and return new supplier account application forms
- Updating Contract Number Spreadsheet & issue number numbers as required.
- Manage office consumables including stationary, IT consumables, etc & order as required.
- Book accommodation and travel for employees and sub-contractors.
- In absence of Office Manager, be first to answer the phone, direct calls or take messages.
- Ensure all relevant information regarding the companies (IMS) is completed and filed were applicable in accordance with company policies and Procedures.
- All associated administration
- At least 3 years similar experience to include Sage 50 & Sage payroll
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.