F/T Permanent French Sales Executive required for Lisburn.
Duties will include:
- Initiate, manage and close high-value sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Work closely with marketing to execute high-impact outbound sales and marketing campaigns
- Participate in industry trade shows and exhibitions to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and developments
- Manage inbound leads in a timely, professional and customer-focused manner
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Meet or exceed core sales activity metrics
- Develop and deliver compelling sales proposals and customer demonstrations
- Provide timely, accurate and consistent reporting
- At least 2 years sales management experience
- Fluent in English both verbal/written & one or more European language to include French
- Self-starter and have experience in managing a high profile growing customer base
- Flexibility to travel
Salary £23,000 per annum
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.