F/t perm Off Sales Manager required for Ballynahinch.
Duties will include:
- Driving and achieving agreed targets and goals
- Agreeing daily priorities and overseeing day to day activity
- Lead and manage team
- Ensure Stock is well merchandised and liaise with Sales Representatives
- Ensure all promotions/special offers are correctly advertised and sufficient stock available
- Process stock orders in line with company policy and instruction
- Liaise with Management on all stock ordering and staffing issues
- Oversee all stock taking
- Responsible for completion of all relevant paperwork and records
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained and to assist in the training and development of staff
- Encourage and support the team in the attainment of business/store objectives and goals
- Management experience within a similar environment to include developing, motivating and leading a team
- Customer focused, results driven and passionate about the industry
WSET would be desirable.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.