F/T Perm Payroll Clerk required for Lisburn.
Duties will include:
Processing fortnightly payroll data each pay period in a timely and accurate manner, including processing statutory payments and running fortnightly payroll reports.
Liaising with other departments on payroll matters and dealing effectively with related queries from employees
Reconciling time sheets against Time Management System Reports
Maintenance of the Time Management System, ensuring all information is compatible with the payroll system (Pegasus Opera).
Issuing pay slips, P45's / P60's to employees and other relevant payroll information.
Other office duties such as call handling, hospitality etc.
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths & English (A-C)
- At least 3 years' recent payroll processing experience within a busy payroll, HR or finance environment
- Practical experience using a Payroll system such as Opera
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to deadlines.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent communication skills
Salary £20,000 per annum.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.