F/T permanent Production Administrator required for Ballynahinch.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of Production Planning strategy
- Raising Sales Orders in line with customer Purchase orders
- Assist purchasing and production teams to create plans to produce orders to customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customers with regard to Production Plans and expected delivery dates
- Create reports for production team and customer when required
- All associated administration
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent grade A-C including English and Maths
- Proficient in MS applications to include Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Proactive and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Communication and organisational Skills
- Experience of SAGE would be desirable
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm & Friday 8.00am - 1.00pm
Salary £17,000 per annum
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.