F/t Perm Training Officer required for Ballynahinch.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of training with the aim of optimising resource utilisation, production efficiency and productivity.
- Partnering with Line Managers to identify commercially focused Training solutions that deliver operational performance improvements
- Identify training and development needs of staff throughout the organisation using a variety of methods including training needs analysis, recruitment and induction processes, probation reviews and annual performance evaluations
- Produce a resourced long term training plan and program based on training needs identified for individual employees and which supports business goals
- Work with managers to develop and implement effective training programs and materials
- Develop and deliver ad hoc or one-off training programs as required
- Commission and oversee delivery of training courses
- Manage Learning and Development related projects
- Carry out course evaluation and analysis and act on feedback where necessary to ensure high quality service provision
- Schedule training and maintain training records for employees
- Monitor training spend against budget
- Work in a fast paced environment with the flexibility to respond to changing priorities
- Liaison with Invest NI, Regional Training & FE Colleges and other entities to maximise support available from public and other third party providers
- Support other HR processes and projects as required
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent (e.g. HND, HNC, Degree qualification)
- Experience of developing and delivering training material and the ability to effectively deliver training to larger audiences
- Have a minimum of 2 years' working experience within a comparable HR and/or L&D role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of IPC610/620 standards (Full Training will be provided if you do not have this)
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm & Friday 8.00am - 1.00pm
Salary £25,000 + (depending on experience)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.