F/T Permanent Scheduler - Lisburn
F/t permanent Scheduler required for busy Customer Service Department in Lisburn.
Working as part of a team, plan and prioritise work requirements for a team of UK and Ireland based installers to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Prioritise all work requirements for Installers by managing their daily dairies
- Act as a first line contact for customer enquiry.
- Allocate all planned Installs and Service Calls whilst keeping customers updated and ensuring customer Satisfaction is met.
- Appointment setting with customers
- Liaise and assist our Installers to ensure timely and efficient job completion.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and all service requirements are met
- Maximise company scheduling system
- Deliver a high level of Customer Service
- Working with Technical Sales Manager and Head of Customer Services to develop and improve processes and procedures
- Provide management with reports on daily, weekly and monthly activity
- Follow company policies, procedures, Health and Safety, and quality guidelines in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Additional duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience in a similar role
- Experience using a scheduling computerised system
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills with the ability to use own initiative
Salary £19,000 per annum
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.