F/t Permanent Scheduler required for Lisburn.
Duties will include:
- Prioritise all work requirements for our Installers by managing their daily dairies
- Act as a first line contact for customer enquiry.
- Allocate all planned Installs and Service Calls whilst keeping customers updated and ensuring Customer Satisfaction is met.
- Appointment setting with customers.
- Liaise and assist our Installers to ensure timely and efficient job completion.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and all service requirements are met.
- Maximise our scheduling system.
- Deliver a high level of Customer Service.
- Work closely with our Technical Sales Manager, Head of Customer Relations and Scheduling Manager to develop and improve processes and procedures.
- Provide management with reports on daily, weekly and monthly activity.
- Follow company policies, procedures, Health and Safety, and quality guidelines in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Additional duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role to include using a scheduling system /tool
- Good written and verbal skills
- Experience in a busy office environment / customer service department
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High level of planning and organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Salary £20,000 per annum
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.