F/t Temp -Perm Customer Services Advisor required for Lisburn.
Key Purpose of Role:
To provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers whilst ensuring company process/procedures and quality standards are adhered to.
Duties will include:
- Managing 70 - 100 incoming calls and customer service enquires
- Complaint handling to include investigation to ensure resolution
- Place or cancel orders and log all information
- Processing payments
- Order processing from emails, phone or fax
- Outbound calls for queries on orders
- Access courier systems to check on deliveries
- 5 GCSE's to include Maths & English (Grade C or above)
- At least 1 yrs experience administration experience to include dealing with high volume calls
- Excellent communication and time management skills are essential for this role
Hours of work: 8.45 am - 5.00 pm Monday - Thursday & 8.45 am - 4.00 pm Friday
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.