F/T Temporary Marketing Officer required for public sector organisation based in Lisburn
Hours: 37 hours (Monday to Friday)
Rate of Pay: £15.97
- The post holder will be required to provide a full range of marketing communications and PR support.
- Contribute to all marketing policies and work in partnership with various departments on the creation, development and implementation of marketing plans. Liaise with relevant bodies, agencies and interests in generating and co-ordination marketing activity that will achieve all aims.
- Provide editorial content, press releases, statements and photographs (including the supervision of associated ) which promote all policies, plans and activities; and add to the organisations website and social media. Provide editorial content into and and co-ordinate the production and distribution of corporate publications, ensuring a clear and consistent corporate message. Draft speeches as required and respond to press and media enquiries.
- Represent the Marketing and Communications Unit on inter-departmental committees. To be responsible for organising and promoting events in association with other Officers and external organisations.
- To administer all projects within an agreed budget and adhere to all financial procedures. Identify and assist with new service product development.
- Utilise web resources including social media platforms to the full extent for all projects in the development of the internet/intranet sites.
- A degree or Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
- Three year's employment experience to include: preparation and production of publications, co-ordination and management of events, preparation of marketing plans and reports, preparation of press releases and supervision of photo calls
- OR if the post holder does not hold the stated qualifications, six years relevant work experience
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages
If you feel you meet the essential criteria, please contact Tanya Lyttle on 028 9266 7585 or email your CV.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
028 9266 7585
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.