Facilities Manager - 3 Year contract
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Facilities Manager for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will be a initially a 3 year contract
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their team.
- Develop, lead and manage the implementation of a facilities management plan that meets the current and future needs of the organisation in line with our clients accommodation strategy. Manage the performance and deliverables of contracted facilities management company (s) / service providers.
- Manage all reactive and preventative maintenance of all offices.
- Point of contact for landlords, commercial leases, contracts and any legal issues may that arise Oversee the procurement and tendering of small works, renovation contracts, furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Work with procurement to identify efficiencies.
- Manage all energy costs and implement energy saving initiatives in line with public sector energy management requirements.
- Manage the facilities budget, including the rent and service charges for all offices. Approval of all rental invoices etc.
- Take a hands-on approach to all required facilities activities.
- Oversee the annual review and updating of facilities policies and procedures in line with all statutory obligations.
- Responsibility for all audits and inspections of all offices to ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Manage our clients obligations in relation to H&S in the workplace.
- Responsibility for ensuring our client is fully compliant with all statutory obligations.
- Develop, implement and manage the plan to ensure H&S is up-to-date, reviewed regularly and compliant with all statutory obligations.
- Team management, performance/staff management and development.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Degree or Masters), or equivalent gained in Facilities Management / Facilities Engineering / Building Services or near related field is essential.
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Experience of multi-site and multi-complex facilities management,
- Expertise in workplace Health & Safety legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Proven vendor management experience
- Experience working with contractors.
- A very strong understanding, experience of and commitment to social inclusion issues and the contribution of the community and voluntary sector to local development, inclusion, equality and reconciliation.
- Excellent salary on offer €54,612
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi-time
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.