Facilities Manager | Pharmaceuticals | Permanent |
Facilities Manager | Pharmaceuticals | North Co. Dublin | Permanent |
Located in North County Dublin, our international client provides full environmental management services within the Pharma Industry. They are business leaders committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability and the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a Facilities Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The successful team member will be responsible for successful execution of managing soft services across their site.
- Provide PM Function to the Business Unit
- Working with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of projects and key initiatives, within budget, on time and to meet business objectives
- Prepare budgets and provide regular cost reports
- Maintain soft services to the highest standards for in line with contractual metrics
- Manage cross functional team of employees across all support roles
- Manage independent contractors including janitorial and maintenance staff
- Source service providers and vendors when required and assist in the sourcing and hiring of new employees as required
- Manage help desk and & and ensure all calls and requests are closed out in a timely manner
- Ensure all activities are completed in compliance with site procedures, Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality
- Ensure safe work practices at all times, risk assess work tasks when required to diminish and Liaise with site safety officers and ask for advice when required
- Strong experience in Pharmaceutical Project Management
- Educated to Degree level in a Technical/ Business to Degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years people and project management experience, preferably in a soft services
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to effectively lead and manage successful teams and multiple stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of Financial systems and controls
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/heavily regulated environment an advantage
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.