Grafton recruitment, in partnership with its client, is inviting applications for the position of permanent hygiene operative on their night operations team.
The purpose of the role will be to maintain an exceptional standard of hygiene across all of the production areas.
Key areas of responsibility :
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards in accordance with operating procedures
- Deep clean and buffer of equipment and work areas
- Operating a range of cleaning equipment in a safe manner
- Available to work nights from 930pm - 530am Monday to Friday
- Manual handling
- Working with equipment and chemicals
- Good ability to communicate and strong interpersonal skills
Apply today to be considered for the position. This is a permanent full time position , subject to references and a pre employment medical.