General Operative & Factory Worker
Watergrasshill, Co Cork
Our client is a large Irish food company with manufacturing sites across Ireland and the UK, with a large site in the Watergrasshill / Fermoy area of Cork. This well established business lead their industry in terms of meat craft, trusted quality and excellent service.
We are currently seeking flexible, reliable factory workers and general operatives for ongoing temporary work in the meat processing factory. In this role, you and your team will be responsible for fulfilling production targets on a daily and weekly basis in a physical role which includes lifting and standing.
Hours of Work:
This role will offer some flexibility in hours, depending on business needs. There are morning and evening shifts available (example 6am to 4pm and 4pm to 2am)
Standard working week is 39 hours.
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Medical check (we will advise on this at registration)
- Previous experience as a General Operative or Factory worker
- Own transport as client site is remote
- Hourly rate of €9.80 and an overtime & Sunday rate of €14.70, shift allowance is also available for evening/night shifts
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Onsite Staff Canteen and Parking
Grafton Recruitment is advertising this opportunity on behalf of its sister company Staffline Recruitment. If you are based in the Cork area, available for full time work, and flexible regarding shifts, apply today for immediate consideration!