Farm Industrial Worker
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Farm Industrial Worker to start ASAP for a duration of 4 months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £10.49 per hour
Location: Antrim, BT41
Hours: 5 days per week (weekend duties required on rota) 37 hours
- Previous experience within a farming environment and knowledge of livestock husbandry is desirable;
- A formal training qualification for any of the following machinery would be advantageous to show baseline competence:- tractor, telescopic handler, counter balance forklift truck, and HGV;
- A full driving licence; and
- Reading and writing skills to record basic agricultural data on record sheets.
- Cattle, Sheep and Crop husbandry duties,
- Farm maintenance work
- Operating machinery associated with grass and crop husbandry
- Physical and Financial farm data recording
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland