My Client are looking for a site installer for a fencing company.
Due to continued expansion the Company seeks to appoint a Site Installer to join our current team. All training in company systems and procedures will be provided to ensure the successful candidate reaches the highest level of performance.
Working regular days the successful candidate will have at least one years experience in a similar role. He/she will be a confident, outgoing and enthusiastic individual, with experience in construction site activities, fence erection and health & safety at work. The position involves routine travel therefore access to a company vehicle is provided.
- Knowledge of installation of fencing or kerb laying or flagging with the ability to set line and levels as per site instructions
- Ability to plan ahead - organise and coordination of materials, plant and concrete supplies delivered to site
- Be able to work as a team member within a site crew
- Good communication skills to engage with site foremen and managers
- Be able to read and write in English
- Have a full clean driving licence
- SAFE PASS registration card holder
- CSCS experienced operator card for dumper and digger