Field Sales Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Field Sales Executive for a market leading company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Field Sales Executive will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Travel to customer locations
* Negotiate with clients, book appointments, attend meetings, discuss proposals and perform demonstrations of the company's goods and services
* Account Management
* Attend annual trade events
* Proactively seeking new ways to expand the customer base and promote new business
* Getting the sale through a means of various methods e.g. cold calling
* Contacting customers and answering any customer queries
* Evaluating customers skills, needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
* 2 year's field sales experience
* Previous experience within the plant and equipment hire industry would be advantageous
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Good IT skills (including Microsoft Excel & Word)
* Working knowledge of CRM would be considered an advantage
* Ability to work as part of a Team and use own initiative.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Good attention to detail
The successful Field Sales Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus company car.
The Field Sales Executive role will be covering Greater Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.