Field Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Field Sales Manager on behalf of a market leading supplier into the hospitality industry. The Field Sales Manager will develop, secure and win new sales opportunities, aligning to global hotel brand partners' growth in the European markets, specifically French market.
- Represent company, becoming the face of the company in French speaking European countries in addition to other selected countries
- Regular travel to European countries
- Fully manage a portfolio of existing accounts
- Initiate, manage and secure high-value sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams to develop robust Account Development Plans
- Participate in industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Learn & impact latest industry trends and developments
- Manage inbound leads in a timely, professional and customer-focused manner
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Meet agreed objectives and key results (OKR's)
- Provide timely, accurate and consistent reporting
- Update and maintain the company CRM records for opportunities, clients managed and sales activities performed
- Any other duties role may involve
- Proven record in sales management
- Fluently in English and French; proficiency in additional European languages would be advantageous
- A passion, drive and ability to deliver sales and identify sales opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to adapt within a fast changing market
- Professional and personable style to develop strong customer relationships
- Able to use initiative and work independently, whilst also working as part of a larger team
- Strong capability of reporting on performance
- Have a passion for hospitality industry company work's to supply, with possibly a textile background, although not mandatory
The successful Field Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus and car or car allowance, pension and staff discounts.
The Field Sales Manager role will be based in County Antrim with occasional travel to Europe.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland