Field Sales Representative
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Field Sales Representative for a market leading client within their industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. The Field Sales Representative will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined sales targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Schedule and attend customer appointments
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
* Accurately survey, measure up and order customer requirements
* Provide after sales service
* Ensure the highest standard of work and customer service is achieved and maintained
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to Directors
* Any other duties which role may include
* Must have a proven track record of the sales processes (cold calling, attending trade shows etc.)
* Previous sales experience in the Construction sector
* Previous surveying experience in the building trade
* Ability to build rapport easily with customers
* Experience of dealing directly with the end user
* A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
* A progressive and personable approach to Sales
* Previous Technical Sales experience would be desirable
The successful Field Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £26,000 depending on experience plus commission, company car phone and I Pad.
The Field Sales Representative role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.