Field Sales Representative
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading supplier of safety wear for a Field Sales Representative with a proven track record of commercial success in a competitive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. The Field Sales Representative will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
* Identifying and securing new business opportunities
* Achieving clearly defined sales targets
* Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
* Manage accounts accordingly
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of services
* Represent the company in a professional manner
* Report activity to directors
* Any other duties which role may include
* Sales experience within industry preferable but not essential
* Strong commercial awareness
* Proven track record of success in developing new business
* Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
* Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
* Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Full driving licence
The successful Field Sales Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 depending on experience plus car and commission.
The Field Sales Representative role will be covering Northern Ireland and parts of Republic of Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.