Field Service Engineer
Competitive Salary (Van with personal usage)
Monday to Thurs 830-5pm Friday 830-4pm
Grafton Engineering are working exclusively a long-standing Engineering firm who specialise in the installation, repair, and maintenance of all types of industrial doors, vehicle barriers and loading bay equipment. They are currently expanding and are seeking to appoint a Field Service Engineer.
My client is a market leader and known as Ireland's premier automation specialist. They have a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer to join their team. Once trained and developed on the specialist equipment the post will also offer call out allowances.
- Ensure efficient and safe repair of a wide range of equipment both at customer site and in workshop where necessary.
- Repair and maintenance of Automatic Doors, Traffic Control Barriers, CCTV and Automatic Gates
- Ensure compliance with company standards on H&S.
- Electrical or mechanical qualifications.
- 1 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience in the repair of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Van will be provided
- On call 1x7 Weeks
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.