Role: Field Service Engineer/ Server Care Engineer
Salary: £25000 - £30000 plus bonus.
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Field Service Engineer/ Server Care Engineer for a company who have been delivering IT solutions throughout Ireland and the United Kingdom for over thirty years, providing mobile engineering, break/fix services and network support, focusing primarily on the SME sector and corporate companies.
The company approach to partnered services has led to many close associations and has positioned them as a leading service provider throughout the North and South of Ireland.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our growing team in Northern Ireland. My client operates throughout Ireland with engineers on the road covering the whole island. The position will require travel in both the North and South of Ireland.
The successful candidate will be expected to respond to breakdown calls and to complete planned works including a range of installation and maintenance tasks. The role involves providing 24/7 breakdown cover on a 1 in 2 rota basis. We can offer same day service with 24/7 cover, if required, to our clients.
· Respond to breakdown calls &/or complete planned works as directed by the Call Desk day to day
· Provide 24 x 7 breakdown cover 'oncall if required on a 1 in 2 rota basis
· Accurately record and report all activities using the relative documents provided by the customers and the company
· Effectively respond to customer escalations with urgency to resolve their problems
· Conduct site surveys prior to solution deployment, as scheduled & tasked
· Complete IT/software installation activities as scheduled & tasked
· Complete a range of documentation in support of your role, e.g. field service reports, site survey risk assessments & method statements, Return Materials Authorisation, customer acceptance & handover documentation and complete monthly expenses.
· Comply with company policies and procedures
· Microsoft / Cisco or equivalent certification or willing to undertake certification
· Desktop and network installation background
· Hold a full clean UK driving license
· Demonstrate a good working knowledge of IT hardware, Microsoft Office Solution
· Must have experience in building and fixing servers
· Network Support
· Printer experience
· 28 days annual leave including statutory days
· Contributory pension scheme
· Full training provided
· Use of company vehicle
· The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 25k to 30k per annum depending on experience
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland