FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN | PERMANENT | DUBLIN NORTH |
The Client |
Located in Dublin, our international client provides full manufacturing and supply of security and safety solutions services within the Construction Industry. They are industry leaders committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Grafton Recruitment is currently searching for a number of Field Service Technician to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible to work as a team on the successful execution of installation of products on site, up to and including 2nd Fix Joinery. The positions will be based in North Dublin however there is the requirement to travel across Ireland based on project requirements.
The Role |
As Field Service Technician, you will support Site Supervisors and Contracts Manager ensuring installations are in line with company and statutory standards in relation to quality and health and safety.
- Liaise with Customers and Clients in a professional manner
- Installation of product on site to a high and consistent standard
- Heavy lifting and working at height are significant parts of the role
- Complete quality inspections and report non-conformance's
- Ensure all documentation associated with the project is completed
- Strong industry experience in fitting door sets
- Second fix joinery experience preferred
- Valid Safepass, MEWP and Manual Handling certificates
- Ability to work away from home potentially for numerous nights on occasions based on project location
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.