Our client currently has a vacancy for a Filing clerk for a short term temporary role expected to continue for upto a 4 week period.
The role is to provide efficient and effective support to facilitate a pending office move and duties are expected to include:
- Recording Files on Database for off-site storage
- Physically moving files /boxes to new work location
This position will be based in Belfast City Centre and will be 35 hours per week working Mon-Fri between 9am -5pm
Skills Required for Role
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information with utmost discretion
- A highly motivated person, with the ability to work and act on own initiative and capability to solve problems
- Reliable, flexible, pro-active and able to deal with integrity and professionalism
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Please note successful candidate will need to pass a credit vetting check.
If you are interested in this role please submit your c.v. to the link below or contact Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.