Grafton Recruitment is working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Finance Admin Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £10.90
Location: Belfast (South)
- 5 GCSE's to include English & Maths.
- Good IT skills and level of competence in Microsoft Office packages including Excel.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a busy finance environment.
- Experience of an accounting system would be an advantage
- This post is responsible for the administrative functions of the Project Support Team. Main duties include (but are not limited to):
- Extraction and collation of documentation from accounting system to support grant claims.
- Extraction of time recording data from system and liaise with scientific staff to collate supporting timesheets.
- Prepare file of documentation to support grant claim.
- Update reporting and claim templates with financial data.
- Keying financial data onto funder database.
- The successful candidate must be efficient and able to work as part of a team.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland