Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Finance Admin Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.83
13+ week's £10.90
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C) or equivalent including English Language and Mathematics;
- Minimum of two years' experience of providing administrative support within a corporate services environment;
- Experience in the use of Sage Accounts, or similar accounting software, primarily for the processing of payments and posting of transactions
- Administer financial procedures and policies, for example, processing purchase orders/invoices, reconciling bank, VAT and nominal ledger accounts, resolving invoice queries, maintaining prompt payment performance information, researching/booking/ordering courses, taxis, travel, postage & courier services, stationery and processing expenses;
- Contribute to reports on financial performance against targets and the production and distribution of weekly, monthly and annual operational performance information, e.g. 10 day prompt payment;
- Undertake data collection, input and analysis in line with established procedures and quality standards and using appropriate technology, e.g. financial data such as nominal code activity against spend.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland