My client urgently requires an experience Finance Administrator to support a busy Finance team for a fixed term of 6 months. The duties will include processing all payment processes and requests accurately and in timely manner.
- Ensure the smooth banking of loan principle, interest and trade debt payments
- To process all receipts and payments onto the bank GL codes daily
- To ensure cash and credit card payments are processed to customers' accounts promptly
- To process unpaid cheques and direct debits on a daily basis
- Process the cheque payment requests
- Completion of all bank reconciliations
- Process all accelerated payment requests
- To post and match direct debit payments to the purchase ledger
- To post and match foreign currency payments to the purchase ledger
- Escalate any issues to the Accounts Payable Manager as they arise from time to time
- Support the Accounts Payable Manager and the Accounts Payable Administrator to deliver activities on
- Good attention to detail
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work with pace and urgency to deliver tasks
- A good team worker
- The successful candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:
- An education to secondary level, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of banking systems.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Navision.
- Good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Office.
- Excellent numerical skills.