Our well established and growing company in the Toomebridge area are looking to recruit a temporary Finance Administrator to join their team on a 6 month basis.
About the role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for a varied range of duties including Sales Ledger and Despatching, Customer Document Delivery, Departmental Administration and Purchase Ledger. This role is designed to provide support within the department and enhance versatility across the department.
What you'll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience working within a busy Finance Department or office environment
- 5 GCSE passes or equivalent including Grade C in Maths and English
- A good working knowledge of Sage (500 or above)
- Excellent Communication skills both orally and written
- Be able to demonstrate a good use of initiative
- Be organised in their daily tasks with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Possess a proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines
- Be a good team player, willing to assist colleagues within a busy, fast paced environment
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.