Temporary - Full Time
Located in Newry, our client is seeking to add to their existing team by employing a Finance Assistant.
In your new role as Finance Assistant you will be responsible for the ongoing provision of efficient financial services.
Other Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Updating Accounts Payable and Account Receivable functions
- Make e-payments
- Update and create financial reports
- Update MIS Systems internally
- Issue and update invoices
- Issuing of credit notes.
- Deal with phone queries.
- Helping organise meetings and events;
- Any other duties as requested by line manager.
- Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and Word; and
- An eye for detail
- Rates of Pay are competitive and will be discussed upon contact with the branch.
- Working with a successful local Establishment.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***