Local Government office requires Finance Assistant in their Newry Office Our client is committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs.
- Provide accurate and relevant financial reports
- Data input on MIS
- Processing transactions
- Processing invoices
- Providing information to auditors
- Raising nominal ledgers
- Handling customers enquiries
- Maintain purchase ledger
- Preparation of payment run and creation of BACS
- Bank reconciliation
Hours of work: 37 hours per week 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Competent in the use of the range of Microsoft office applications, including Microsoft Excel
- At least 1 year's experience of working with Management Information System/s.
- Have 1 years' relevant experience in a finance department to include Accounts Receivable (Debtors)/ Accounts Payable (Creditors) or similar experience.
- Work under your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rate of pay £9.78 per hour
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Yvanna on 02830251808 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.