Airport Road West
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our client on a permanent basis. You will be supporting the Group Head of Finance in providing a confidential and customer focused finance service to the organisation with a key focus on Creditors.
- Processing purchase order requisitions to generate purchase orders for distribution to suppliers.
- Registering purchase invoices and credit notes accurately on the system in an efficient way.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries internal and external to the business.
- Reconciling supplier statements to the purchase ledger.
- Processing goods received notes on to the system and matching to invoice and purchase order.
- Supporting the supplier payment run and cheque payment processes
- Filing the Payment runs.
- Accounts payable analysis including review of Items due / registered report and chasing up undelivered invoices.
- Month end procedures relating to the Creditors Ledger.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Experience of working in a team.
- Evidence of a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate particularly with Microsoft Excel
- High standard of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A professional and flexible approach is required.
***Please note you will have to complete an application form if shortlisted***
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.