Our manufacturing company in the Larne area are looking to recruit a temporary Finance Assistant to join their team on a full time basis. Hours are Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and Friday 8am - 3.30pm.
Working within our finance team you will be responsible for ensuring the ledger is reconciled accurately and closed in a timely manner to allow management to be promptly issued with management accounts. You will draw up ad hoc reports and be involved with processing sales and purchase ledger invoicing. Building and maintaining solid relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders is a key part of the role.
- Ensuring previous day despatches have been invoiced or queried
- Resolving queries internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Assist with reconciliation of vendor / customer statements
- Posting and allocating daily reports to accounting systems
- Provide financial support to other team members with a flexible attitude to work
What You Will Need:
- 2 years' experience in a finance department with an understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- High level of competence in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and accounting software
- Strong attention to detail and ability to cope with high volume workloads
- Openness to job rotation and expanding working environment