The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
The Role: The post-holder will report to & support the Finance Supervisor, to provide a comprehensive & efficient financial service, which meets the needs of the client. Undertake the efficient operation of either the Client's Accounts Payable and/or Receivable functions (as required by the Finance Supervisor). Initiate electronic and manual payments up to the stage of having them for authorisation by the Supervisor.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
* Have at least 1 years' relevant experience in a finance department to include Accounts Receivable (Debtors) or Accounts Payable (Creditors) experience
* Competent in the use of the range of Microsoft office applications, including Microsoft Excel.
* At least 6 months' experience of working with Management Information System/s.
* Must be willing to undergo a Basic AccessNI check
* Rate of Pay: £9.78 p/hr
* Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.