The Client: Local non-government body based in Portadown, serving local residents.
The postholder will be responsible for the processing and payment of invoices from suppliers, recording of income from all sources and posting such income to the relevant ledgers. They will also be required to assist in the analysis of data using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and to prepare word-processed documents using Microsoft Word
Hours of work: 36 hrs (Monday to Friday)
- 5 GCSE's / GCE O Levels at grades A-C or equivalent including English and Maths OR equivalent / Higher relevant qualification.
- Have 2 years relevant experience in a finance environment to include experience in the operation of computerised financial accounting systems and the operation of Excel spread sheets and Microsoft Office package
- Have an awareness of the importance of financial policies and procedures
- Have good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A proven ability to work in a team environment and deal with a wide range of internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner
- A proven ability to successfully prioritise and manage a range of tasks within required time frames
- Rates of pay £10.01 p/hr
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.