Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Finance Business Partner to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months with possible extension
Pay rate: £17.81
Hours: 36 hours
- Applicants must be qualified with a recognised accountancy body (ACA,ACCA,CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent) AND have 2 years' experience in a financial management role within the public sector.
- Applicants must be part qualified* with a recognised accountancy body (ACA,ACCA,CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent) AND have 3 years' experience in a financial management role within the public sector.
- Experience of financial planning for an organisation with an annual budget exceeding £10m.
- Experience of using and maintaining an integrated computer based accounting system.
- Evidence of a successful track record of preparing financial plans and financial reports to a wide range of stakeholders.
- The post holder will be responsible for support in the development of 1-year and 3-year of the Business financial plans and act as Business Partner to a number of Departments within the Business
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland